ads

NARS Multiples - Orgasm, South Beach and Copacabana review



Product Story

François Nars' iconic innovation, the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents; contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Apply with fingers: the skin's warmth allows for perfect blending.

"Best Overall Highlighter" 2011 InStyle "Best Beauty Buys".
Mistake-proof color; quick and easy to apply.
Sheer, natural finish for eyes, cheeks and lips.
Enriched with Vitamin E and açai oil for antioxident benefits.




Multiples have probably been one of the most popular and talked about NARS products. I noticed women either love them or hate them. Main reason - they either do not know how to use them or expected something that these do not offer - I guess misunderstood product.

All of those negative reviews online made me think about these for a while. I was glad that NARS offered this super cute trio to try it out. Great way to see if I like the product or not, size is just perfect for purse or travel, and I get to try three different colors.



Texture of the multiples is almost cream to powder. I wrote more about it here. I love how easy to use these are. You don't need tools, it takes minutes and looks so natural.

First one that I used the most is South beach. Color is described as shimmering appricot. It's great choice if you like peachy and bronzey blushes. Often I used it together with Nars tinted moisturizer instead of bronzer because it gives such a nice warm glow. It is also good to use it under Laguna bronzer for a pop of color and shimmer.


Legendary Orgasm in a form of multiple. I have to say I LOVE this one way more than the blush. Color is more subtle and more peachy than the blush that shows up more pink on me. I posted comparison swatch of the whole NARS face product line up here.


Copacabana should be staple in everyone's makeup. You can't go wrong with it. It's described as glistening pearl. It is subtle enough but also gives beautiful sheen to the skin without any glitter or shimmer. I like using it over the foundation but can be also used under the blush to enhance the color, on your brow bone or inner eye corner for highlight. It is less shimmery then it's sister product Copacabana illuminator.


Swatches on NC20/ Nars Deuville skin



I would buy all of these three in full size. South beach I have three mini ones because NARS had GWP promotion :

Orgasm will be the first one I will buy as soon as I run out (won't happen soon). 

I highly recommend these for their easines of use, beautiful colors and finish they give on skin - especially on dryer skin types it just gives this natural glow.
Ladies with combination or oily skin could use these too. As I mentioned they dry on skin without leaving any heavy cream or sticky feeling. They are very lightweight.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق