ads

Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails


What it is:

A rich, creamy salve that nourishes and conditions cuticles.



What it does:
Created in 1963, Dior's "Cult-favorite Magic Multi-tasker" is the key to truly terrific nails. This creamy salve encourages nail growth, improves nail strength, and conditions cuticles. It can be massaged into the base of nail pre- or post- polish.


Suggested Usage:

-Apply a small amount at the base of each nail in the evening (can be used over polish).
-Massage into the nail and cuticle using circular movements.
-Allow to penetrate overnight.


I've had dry hands since I can remember. Not dry, SUPER dry. Raising a baby requires  washing hands often , all the chores around the house (even if you wear gloves), and on top of that just add terrible Chicago winters with freezing temperatures, strong winds and indoor heating - even if you naturally do not have dry hands  you are stet up for a dry hand/cuticles disaster.

I am glad that I did find amazing hand cream that really helps me - L'occitane shea butter hand cream but it's not enough for me cuticles who need serious help.

I have no idea why I've never before tried Creme abricot. I assume it's because of the price?  Anyway I was convinced by Malo prase that I need this and that I will love it. I have to listen to her, just look at her nails! What a perfection!

Amazing thing about Creme Abricot is that it's been around 1963!! That's not seen often in beauty industry and certainly means there is some serious quality behind the product.

I apply it nightly on my cuticles and as you we'll see in the photos below I apply a lot :) No spearing here. It takes a while to soak in, but I do not mind. Definitely it't not a product you'll use before you need to get dressed or running to work. It really does miracles and helps my skin around the nails look decent. Although results are temporary if I do not use it every single day or sometimes twice a day. As soon as I skip one day I am back to old dry cracked cuticles.

Texture is very thick and little goes a long way. It feels super sticky, goopy and sticks to your skin like crazy. Pot looks small but since you need such a tiny amount I am sure this will last a looooong time. Smell is wonderful too, sweet but not overwhelming.










Overall I am really grateful that I was introduced to this product. It does miracles for me. I can't complain about anything except that it requires everyday use or I am back to dry cuticles. I wish results are not just instant but prolonged. I do have days when I forget, or for some reason I am not able to apply it and would like my cuticles to look good even then. 

I can't do much about Chicago weather, all the hand washing, cleaning, cooking... but I can try to help my hands look their best.
 I will make sure I am not without it unless more effective product shows up on the market. J'adore Creme Abricot!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق