ads

January 2014 MAC Hauls




I have been neglecting MAC for a while. I get really overwhelmed with their 354524 collections a month and I turned to other brands like Nars, Chanel, Lancome... I love MAC staple products that are in their permanent line and there is always something I haven't tried yet and it's been on my wishlist for a while. 


I found out that they are discontinuing Strobe lotion. WHY OH WHY MAC? I can't believe it. I love mixing it with my foundations to give a nice glow or when foundation is too dark it helps make the color lighter. I previously reviewed it here . Instead of buying a back up I wanted to try Strobe cream and decided on getting a travel size - 30ml compared to full size that's 50ml. These last super long anyway. Cream should be better for my skin type - dry during the winter. I will post review soon and comparison to Strobe lotion.  

Another thing I wanted to try is Moisture infusion. It's very lightweight gel that can be worn before your moisturizer, or after, or on it's own before makeup. 

I was sure I am done with Magnetic nude collection but somehow It's physical fluidline ended up in my cart. Other two items I purchased from this collection I already reviewed here. I will have review of the fluidline up shortly.



I have been lemming these paint pots for a while and I finally bite the bullet. The only one that was not planned is Vintage selection but when I swatched it I was surprised how come I never noticed it when it's so beautiful. The only one I forgot to swatch is Perky. This is my first time getting more paint pots, I only have one so far that I only use as a base color, so let's see how it goes with these. I saw many beautiful soft looks created with these. I will try to make it work for me too, hopefully. 
















ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق