ads

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel in Wintermint

OH MY GOD. I've had these photos taken for forever now, but never remembered to post about them. Yeah, this happens way too often.... that's why there are folders and folders of raw images stuck on my desktop.

Sigh!

My sister purchased these polishes by Revlon lately, from the new Parfumerie range! Yes, they are scented. Individually scented.


Wintermint is a pretty.... mmmhm... Should I say "pearly" or "frosty"? Not sure. It seems to be neither, nor is it shimmery. The finish is very strange (as you could see in the swatches below). It looks sandy like those sandy-textured lacquers, with a bit of a metallic-base sheen.

Yes! It's a light-mint based polish, with small blue glitters and reflective micro-glitters.


Okay, now the SCENT!

If you like or don't mind scented nail polishes, you won't have a problem with this. However, if you're like me, one who can't really stand scented nail polishes, then... these are probably not for you to play with. The scent is not faint. Adding to that, they are also rather pricey so in my opinion, I don't think it's worth paying $16.95 for one-time use if you can't stand the scent. Do consider this, before any purchases!

Back to Wintermint though..

Does it have a minty-scent?! YES!
Do I like it? NO!

Why? Umm.... The scent is rather strange, it's minty, but I can still smell the chemical spice. The mix of both scents makes me want to puke a bit every single time I touch my nose, ESPECIALLY when I'm applying my face creams! God!!!


In all, yeah, I can't really stand scented nail polishes. However, Wintermint is one of a kind. It's nothing you can find from any other ranges from other brands, so.... Yes!

+1 for the colour!
-2 for the scent!

Jokes. 



Have you tried Revlon's Parfumerie Nail Enamel range?!



By the way, after looking back at this colour, I've realised that it matches the colour theme of my blog a lot! Hahaha!


Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel, $16.95, available in 24 shades, at Priceline, Big W and other Revlon stockists.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق