ads

Essie Fashion Playground Spring 2014



Fun and games just met their match. This plucky pistachio green with subtle shimmer flirts with forever and plays for keeps.

So that was official Essie description of this really fun light green color. It does have very subtle shimmer, barely visible. It is noticeable in the bottle but applied on nails only in direct sunlight or maybe artificial light. It is not neon, and not too bright either. To me this can be summer color as well as spring. It would go great with tanned skin. If Candy mint apple is too much for you this is a great alternative. It does not have any blue in it, it is straight light green. Shimmer is silver.

Now about the formula - I won't lie it's terrible. Thin , watery, runny. I did two SUPER thick coats to be able to achieve coverage and almost even color everywhere. It did dry fast surprisingly  since it was such a thick application. I really like the color - I am usually not about light greens or light colors at all but this is pretty unique to me. I am not saying it's unique color I am sure there are a lot of dupes out there but I do not have anything similar in my stash and I am glad I got it. If you can get over poor formula and tricky application and you like the color I suggest buying it. Essie Fashion playground is part of Essie Spring 2014 Hide and go chic collection.


Direct sunlight :









Daylight indoors:



Indoors with flash:



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق