ads

Deborah Lippmann Lady is a tramp review and photos



Lady is a tramp is described as classic sanguine red.
And has questionable name for sure. But we are so used to using provocative names in beauty industry to attract customers that is barely shocking any more.

Even though it's formula is considered cream I would say it's jelly. VERY sheer jelly. 
I love the color in the bottle. Nice mid tone red. Classic. 
Can't go wrong with classic red.

Formula is so sheer that if you want to build it you will need some serious patience. I absolutely hate sheer jelly formulas. But that's just my personal preference. Does not mean formula is bad. If you like sheer glossy nail polishes you will probably like this.

This is my first and only Deborah Lippmann nail polish so I can't judge on the overall quality. I am only writing about my experience with this one.







When speaking of sheerness  this photo shows you difference in color - index finger has only one coat, all other have 4 (yes 4! )


Color reminds me a lot of OPI malaga wine, Essie size matters... So if you have any of these or similar you don't need Lady is a tramp. 

I can never have enough reds and always look for even prettier one. But reds are often dupable and not so unique.

Another thing that bothered me is that after applying three coats couple of hours later I took shower and guess what happened - whole nail polish completely peeled off my index finger. That's why I had to redo it the next day plus apply another coat on other fingers for shine (color looked dull even though I had top coat).

When it comes to packaging I love the look and the shape of the bottle. So classy. One of the prettiest nail polish bottles out there.

Brush is on a thinner side - reminds me of China glaze. Not to crazy about it but not terrible either.

I would love to try some other Deborah L colors. I am not too drawn to sheer glitter ones but there are some nice bright creamy summer shades.

It is priced at 19$. I would say overpriced. Add couple of $ more and you can get Dior which  I find has better quality.








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق