ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Chocolat Mordore 270N


Lancome Vernis In love Chocolat Mordore 270N is part of Lancome's permanent Vernis line.
Color is described as deep toffee brown. It is also part of the N range:
Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.

I have been on a hunt for a dark chocolate brown nail polish for a while. My dear friend (she will recognize herself wink wink) recommended Chocolate mordore and she was absolutely right! This is the color I had in my mind! I tried some other dark brown nail polishes but they were either too light, too dark almost black, or not warm enough.


Chocolat Mordore is such a chameleon depending on a light. You can see it's really warm when pictures are taken with direct flash or in the sunlight. In just plain daylight it looks more of a dark taupe brown.

Formula is great - nicely opaque, glides without streaking and dries fast. Finish is also glossy even without a top coat. For these pictures I used Lancome's top coat.

It's such a nice shade for wall/winter. When I see it it reminds me of having winter vacation in a wooden lodge by the fireside drinking hot chocolate...


Flash:


Daylight:


Direct sunlight:











ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق