ads

MAC Mineralize Blush Dainty review, photos and swatches



Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Color builds lightly layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances cheekbones, with a luminous pearlized shimmer.



Dainty is one of the two mineralize blushes that I got using MAC gift card I received for my birthday. Another one was Warm soul.

Why I was hesitant on getting Dainty before is that it looks way to similar to many other blushes I have. And it's too pink. It's just way too pink for me, I always struggle with this kind of color even though I keep buying them. They are too bright for my ghostly white skin or maybe I just put too much? 




Dainty is one of the permanent shades. It's a very girly pink with a subtle golden shimmer that does not really transfer into a shimmer on the skin, it's more of a nice glow. MAC describes this shade as "light yellow pink with gold pearl". It does really good job of brightening the face. Powder is slightly on a dryer side, but very pigmented and blends effortlessly. 



MAC mineralize blushes have 3.5 g compared to regular MAC powder blushes that have 6 g.



I had to find the way to make Dainty work for me. I figured even if I overdo it luckily MAC mineralized skinfinish Lightscapade will save me. It makes any kind of a cheek color softer, not so "loud" . Great product for any pale girl out there. I will take more about it in the separate review but just wanted to mention it since it's part of my routine of using Dainty.  So I apply Dainty and then I blend blend blend over it with Lightscapade. It becomes much softer and wearable for me, not so bright. 

For all the ladies out there who do not have big collections this is a very nice basic pink blush. Dainty and Warm soul are pretty much mostly what you need and maybe one more coral blush. Simple and wearable. You can get a lot of uses out of this kind of colors.





Heavy swatch on NC20 skin



I wanted to make some comparison swatches with the similar shades I have 




  





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق