ads

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft&Gentle review, photos, swatches


 A luxurious velvet soft powder with high frost metallic finish . Smooths on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks for overall ultra deluxe polish to the face. 

This is official description and half of it I barely understand what's supposed to mean but I am going to make it much simpler - HOLY GRAIL MATERIAL! MUST HAVE! I have to worn you this post is very picture heavy :)


I have been in love with Soft and gentle since 2008. That's the first time I bought it and it lasted me until couple of months ago. So that's over 4 years. Considering the price, the amount of product and how amazing it is this is probably one of my all time best makeup purchases. This is my second time buying it since it is part of MAC's permanent range. They better never discontinue this beauty!


Ingredients and back side of the compact:




Soft and gentle started my addiction towards MAC Mineralize skinfinishes. I loved it so much that I later got many more, mostly limited edition ones. And I use them more than any other face/cheek product.

Soft and gentle is bronzy golden peachy color with a golden sheen. It does have shimmer and it's not subtle at all. Honestly  I do not mind it. More shimmer the better. But I am not sure it is for someone who likes more of a subtle glow, or is light skined with pink undertones.  Powder is very smooth and blends easily. I apply it with many different brushes, mostly with MAC or Smashbox fan brushes, MAC 109, 188 or 187 and it works great with all of them. I did not notice that it looks better applied with one than another.


Indoors with flash






My favorite ways of wearing it :
Over any kind of a bronzer but especially over MAC Refined golden and NARS Laguna. Over MAC Sunbasque blush - it gives the most beautiful bronze glow I've ever seen. Must try!
Soft and gentle is for sure one of my top 5 favorite MAC products.

I also used it as all over lid color with bright teal eyeliner. It was suggested by my dear friend who is a makeup artist. It ended up looking like a great combo. I am not sure if MSFs are eye safe, but I never had any issues. 

This is a must have for light to medium , medium/dark skin tones NC15 and above. 


Indoors daylight




Swatches indoors with flash




Direct sunlight






Even though it looks like it only has golden shimmer I tried to capture all the multi colored shimmer in direct sunlight. Click for the larger photo. Love it <3 <3 <3





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق