ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Rose The 350M




Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail laquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brillance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.

Categorized in 3 moods:

Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.

Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.

Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.


Rose the 350M is described as pinkish brown. It is very warm toned brown that even leans orange depending on a light. It has really nice formula, fully opaque with two coats. In the photos below I have two coats and no top coat. It has nice glossy finish.  It is part of the "Jolis Matins" range.
When I saw it in the bottle I wasn't to excited but I like it much more on the nails. I can see this working on light to medium skin tones but only the warm ones. I am not sure how will the orange tone look against the cool toned skin.
Season wise it will be good pick for fall.

In the last two photos I was playing with the Essie matte top coat and Lancome top coat and new dotting tools I got from ebay.







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق