ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Rose Boudoir 375B


Lancome Vernis In Love Rose Boudoir is described as purple-y hot pink. I know it's almost impossible to tell it has any purple in it in the photos below but trust me it does. It is such a interesting shade because it is warm toned hot pink that has hint of red in it but actually it has a lot of purple in it. My camera was not able to capture that at all.

It is part of the Boudoir time range described as pop shades for cocktail hour.



I can see Rose boudoir being very nice spring and summer color. Or all year round color for ladies who like warm toned feminine shades. It is not pink but not red either, in between color for those who don't like just pink or simple red.

Formula is great 








Weather was so poor today, rainy with sky being gray.. I tried taking the best possible pictures outdoors.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق