ads

Recent Hauls





My hauls from couple of past weeks....



MAC fix! Birthday gift from my lovely friend Jelena. Big thank you! I could not have a better surprise!


Totally unplanned purchase. Came with great gift! I've been on a fence with Euphoria for a while, but I broke down and got it. Gift helped my decision too! :)


My absolute must have - L'occitane hand cream! LOVE LOVE LOVE 
Nothing compares to it. This time in limited edition package. Also I purchased their Hand scrub for the first time - can't wait to try it.


J'adore Dior! I sure do! My back up bottle <3 


Addition to my Mugler collection. Womanity and Alien body lotions. I love to layer fragrances.



Surprise gift from Lancome PR team - reviews coming up!




...and after all this shopping who does not feel exhausted :)




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق