ads

Lancome Summer 2013 Collection - Vernis in Love Aqua Bleu 545


 Lancome prepared amazing Aquatic summer collection including four new shades of Vernis in Love! Today I wanted to show you Aqua Bleu, medium blue shade. Oh my God this is STUNNING! I was never fan of blues and couldn't imagine I would wear them one day but now I can't stop looking at my nails! 

I am pale as a ghost now,  since Chicago barely gets any sunshine (yesterday we had snow again!! yes it's almost may and it was snowing). But with at least a little tan during summer this could look even better both on hands and toes! Color is so bright but not neon. 


Color is simply described as medium blue. It has a cream finish. Formula is superb. I got full coverage with two coats.

Sorry for spamming with so many pictures but I wanted to capture beauty of this blue shade together with early morning sky!

Enjoy!






Lancome Aqua Bleu can be purchased on Lancome website









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق