ads

Lancome Artliner in Forest review and photos




Emphasize your eyes with this easy-to-handle, liquid pen featuring a uniquely shaped foam tip that lets you line, shape and define eyes to create any look you like. Rich, deep, luminous pigments offer the most intense, dramatic color. Glides on smoothly without scratching, tugging or skipping and lasts all day.





I have already wrote about Lancome Artliner in Noir here. I was lucky to receive Forest from Lancome for their St Patrick's day challenge. I used it together with Jade Fever palette. 

First of all I love the color. I have had many dark and light green eyeliners in last couple of years. I love how dark green compliments dark brown eyes.  Sometimes women do need change from just basic black and brown eyeliners. This is different enough but still not over the top, not too bright and I would say completely work appropriate.

It has a nice liquid formula that easily glides without pulling the skin. It is opaque enough to get full coverage with one swipe. It does not flake or smudge during the day. I think Artliner is great fool proof eyeliner espeically for beginners. It has applicator that's not too thin but still thin enough to create perfect line. 

Tube has to be shaken well before use. I needed to dip the applicator back into the tube twice for each eye.

Overall I am satisfied with Artliner and would love to try more colors from this range.







Lancome Artliner in Forest with Lancome Jade Fever palette



Only Artline in Forest over NARS eyeshadow primer




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق