ads

Lancôme Crème Douceur Cream-to-Oil Massage Cleanser






Discover the new sensory experience of cleansing.

Pure pampering pleasure.


This sophisticated cleanser with antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France transforms from a cream to an oil and instantly removes makeup. Immediately skin texture and tone are refined. Skin is velvety soft and smooth.



Massage onto dry skin. Emulsify by adding lukewarm water, then rinse thoroughly.






I have used Lancome Huile Douceur  and Clinique Take the day off balm for a while and I just got bored with both -although I LOVED the products - and wanted to try something new but on the same page as these two.

Lancome products do stand for luxury and Creme douceur really represents it in the best way. I thas a thick cream texture right out of the tube that transforms into smooth oil when applied and rubbed on skin. 

Creme Douceur is lightly scented with a subtle hint of a rose. 

My main thing about this kind of a product is how efficient are they when it comes to makeup removal. Creme douceur does great job! It is highly efficient in removing even the heaviest waterproof makeup. I do not use it on my eyes. I never use any face makeup remover on my eyes. I know many of you do that but I just like using separate eye makeup remover. 
I have noticed that many women do not use this kind of a product the right way. Most use this the way they would you regular face cleanser and since they do not get any results with it they end up hating the product. Any makeup removing oil or balm is supposed to be used on DRY SKIN! Gently rub it in over your makeup. It will transform into oil and when warm water is added it will easily be rinsed leaving skin clean. Also there is often concern when Oil is mentioned in skincare. Most of the women associate it with oily, greasy feeling on skin with heavy oily residue. Creme Douceur does not feel oily on skin nor it leaves any kind of residue! So even if you have oily skin you can easily use it. 







Creme Douceur leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without stripping or drying it out. Even someone with really sensitive skin can use this because it does not irritate the skin at all. 

It is also great choice for travel if you can't carry a lot of skincare products. 

Price point is great - 25$ for luxury cleanser and with a decent size - 4.2oz /125ml. Also you need teeny tiny bit  of the product and little really goes a long way. 

After Creme Douceur I follow with Creme radiance cleanser and Tonique Radiance. I will definitely repurchase but I am planning on getting larges size that is 6.8oz and retails for 35$ - I think it's a great deal!

I wanted to show you how the product looks like and how efficient it is. On back of my hand I applied foundation primer, liquid foundation, powder, blush, lip gloss, lipstick and waterproof eyeliner.

-All the makeup mention above is applied
-Amount of the Creme Douceur that you'll need for the whole face 
-Creme Douceur massaged onto the skin. It transformed into the oil
-Rinsed out with warm water. Voila! Skin is clean and feels smooth






Back side of the tube and ingredient list



Retails for 25$ and can be purchased on Lancome website





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق