ads

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Review



 Mask of Magnaminty isn’t technically a daily ‘facial wash’; it’s actually a deep cleansing face and back mask. China clay and fresh peppermint reach deep down to pull the debris from your pores, giving you that delightful tingly-clean sensation. We add loads of aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe. Our inventors created Mask of Magnaminty to be the ‘ultimate face mask’, intense but not harsh or abrasive on the skin. We recommend using Mask of Magnaminty weekly to keep the skin in good condition.



Walking into the Lush store for the first time you are so overwhelmed by the scents, colors, weird looking products, loud sales associates ... It's like a candy store for the beauty lovers. First product that I ever purchased and kept buying it over and over again is Mask of Magnaminty. I just like to call it MOM, much easier :)

At the time I had oily and acne prone skin. Well oil is long gone but acne are still here. Not always but I have this periods when they show up and stay for a while. And then I have months and months of clear skin.

For that reason I like to have MOM handy when it gets bad and my skin needs help.
Even though it's also a back mask - or maybe anywhere where you have acne mask- I have only used on my face.

It comes in a round plastic jar and in two sizes. I always get the smaller one because even this one lasts me a while. I always keep it refrigerated - first of all that way I can keep it longer if I do not ran out before the expiration date and second - it feels soooo good when you apply it cold on skin. It has this amazing cooling effect. Try it especially during hot summer months.



I could swear that while ago I used to use it on damp skin but now I noticed it says it's supposed to be used on dry skin. It works good both ways. 






Love the cute stickers with the name and the "picture" of who made it and when. Also it has expiration date that I do no care much about as I said I had it and used it even after and it looked and smelled fresh, nothing has changed about it's texture so don't freak out if you use it after expiration date. Of course if you see that it does not look, smell or feel the same throw it out.


Texture is really thick and creamy with the chunky particles that exfoliate the skin. I have to mention that it's really mild, it does not strip the skin nor it irritates. It really is not harsh exfoliation. It really has calming and soothing effect. My red spots from previous acne become lighter and overall skin looks healthier, glowy and my pores appear cleaner. They will get clogged soon after but then I just use the mask again. I never use it more than once a week. Sometimes once in two weeks. Obviously someone with oily or very oily skin and severe acne could use this couple of times a week. But do not overdo it. Skin hates overdoing anything.

I usually leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it out with warm water. It rinses of easily and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. You can use your regular serum, moisturizer after this.




And I saved best for the end -my drop dead gorgeous selfy 



If you are a LUSH fan I am sure you have tried this mask. This is one of my favorite LUSH products together with Chocolate whipstick, Brazened Honey, The olive branch and Buffy - will be reviewing all of them (hopefully) soon.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق