ads

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette Framboise Flirt 359 review, photos, swatches


What it is:

An all-in-one blush palette for sculpting and enhancing your best features.



What it does:
Artistry is made easy with this palette’s three simple steps: contour, blush, and highlight. This new generation of powder boasts a silky and creamy formula for a smooth, even application that won’t settle into lines or pores and never looks powdery on the skin. Build coverage, from sheer to intense color, which lasts up to eight hours.



What else you need to know:
This product is fragrance-free, dermatologist- and allergy-tested.




I've had my eye on the Blush subtil palettes for a while.  I received Framboise flirt as a gift and as soon as I tried it I could not believe that I waited so long to add this amazing product to my collection.

First of all it is super user friendly and extremely wearable and convenient.
Having three products in one palette makes it great selling point. Bronzing shade, blush and highlighter. For the bronzing shade or called here contour there is a medium brownish shade with a satin finish. I can't say it's matte but it's not shimmery either. It can be layered ant wide range of skin tones can make this work (except dark skin tones I do not think it will show up as a contour color but maybe as a nice cheek or higlighting color, to add  some warmth).
Blush shade is slightly cooled toned bright candy pink. It has very very soft silver sheen to it, not shimmer. Crazy pigmented!
Highlighter is very light silverish pink that actually has some multicolored sheen but very hard to capture with my camera.

Packaging is signature black sleek compact with a large mirror. I like the idea of having magnetic closure.
Includes a booklet that provides nice graphic and written explanation on how to use and where to place the product. Compact looks and feels luxurious. I am glad they did not include the brush in this one, they are useless anyway.

Now the most impressing thing about this product for me is it's texture. IT'S BEYOND AMAZING!!! I have never felt powder blush like this. First time I touched it I was confused if this is really powder and not the cream product. Obviously it's not a cream BUT powder is so soft that feels creamy on the skin. Blends like a dream and has great pigmentation as I already mentioned above.

Framboise flirt looks very similar to the other palette in Rose flush, it's just slightly darker.

This is so great for quick makeup, when you do not have time to dig for three different products or even better for travel.

I can see using all three shades together, and especially highlighter that beautifully compliments the blush or just a bronzing shade for contour.

I wish all the Lancome blushes (single ones that I actually really like) have texture like Blush subtil palette. This is hands down the best powder texture I've ever tried.

And hopefully Lancome will come out with more color combos in the future.










I tried to make swatches indoors with natural light, indoors with flash and outdoors in direct sunlight. 

Lancome Buff2w, MAC NC20, Dior 021, NARS Deuville






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق