ads

MAC Indulge Collection - Deliciously rich fluidline review, photos, swatches



MAC Deliciously rich fluidline is part of the fall 2013 Indulge collection. Limited edition of course, as usual with MAC. Color is described as shimmering dirty taupe. Honestly MAC sometimes has super weird color descriptions. To me it is dark chocolate brown with golden shimmer. As simple as that. 



I am BIG on MAC fluidlines. I have tried or had each and every from the permanent line as well as many of the limited edition colors. Actually fluidline in Macroviolet was my first ever MAC product (thank you D! :) ).
They are super creamy,  extremely long lasting easy to use, never smudge or flake and they last forever. I had blacktrack for over two years before I hit the bottom finally. They do dry out after a year or two but with one spritz of Fix+ and little mixing they are like new. 

I've read some reviews online after I ordered it and I was worried this will be a big miss for me. They stated that it is bad formula, not creamy, not pigmented enough, chunky glitter etc...
I had to disagree with everything! First of all color is so unique and so beautiful and different depending on a light. Texture is creamy, pigmented, glides easily and there is no chunky glitter just very fine golden shimmer. 

I only had one bad experience with pretty dry texture of one MAC fluidline but all the other ones were fantastic including Deliciously rich. I can see myself using and wearing it often. Color is wearable although not as wearable as Dipdown which is one of my all time favorites. Dipdown and Blacktrack I bought twice so far. I will try to review them soon too. For me fluidlines are the easiest to use especially for beginners. Usually I apply them with MAC 210 brush.

Ingredient list:









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق