ads

All the shades of pink for spring 2014



Looking around the web I noticed that most of the upcoming spring collections have one thing in common - PINK. I am not huge fan of pink, it's ok for couple of pieces in collection but the whole theme to be around pink/pastel kind of idea I am not crazy about it... But I am sure since it's so wearable it will sell really well.

Let's take a look...


Lancome French Ballerine






NARS Final cut





Givenchy Over rose




Dior Trianon collection





Guerlain Meteorites Blossom collection




MAC Feminine face - doesn't really include any new products, just promoting their Mineralize line, but as you can see they also used pink in the promotional photo




Sorry I could not resist :D




How do you feel about trend of pink in the upcoming spring collections?




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق