ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Golden riviera summer 2014



Lancome vernis in love Golden riviera is part of the Lancome summer 2014 French riviera collection. It's inspired by golden and blue hues. This is very complex gold that is beautiful in the sunlight and has one of the prettiest shimmer I have ever seen. I am not big on shimmery nail polishes, I prefer cream. Also I am not big on gold but if you are this is such a unique shade. It gives full coverage in two coats and no streaks. I applied Lancome crystal quartz top coat on top for extra shine. Capturing beauty of it's shimmer was so hard. I tried with flash, in direct sunlight... I am not sure how successful I was. You really need to see this one in person to be able to understand complexity of this color.













ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق