ads

NARS 413 BLKR and Hot Sand Illuminators



What it is:
A multifunctional face product that gives skin a refreshed luminosity.

What it does:
This light-reflecting liquid glides on to refresh and enhance the complexion, creating a shimmering incandescence. Wear it alone, or pair it with makeup to transform your skin from ordinary to extraordinary.
 

Today I wanted to show you two new additions to my ever growing NARS collection. NARS is a dangerous addiction. I have purchased  Hot sand illuminator as well as 413 BLKR illuminator. 




413 BLKR is described as shimmering champagne. It is on the similar page as Copacabana illuminator but it's more subtle not so shimmery. It is subtle enough to be mixed with the tinted moisturizer, moisturizer only or a foundation for the nice glow. I can see this one working on any skin tone and year around. Such a great addition to NARS line, although it's exclusive to their BLKR boutique and online shop.




Hot sand is part of their summer 2014 Adult swim collection. Described as peach champagne. When I hear anything peach and anything champagne and especially these two combined together I am sold right away. NARS you can take all of my money.  Hot sand is next to Orgasm illuminator probably the lightest one. It is VERY sheer. I assumed it will give some color like the rest but it barely shows up on my ghostly white NC15/20 skin. Good thing is that color is buildable. In my swatches I did couple of layers, pretty heavy to show you the color. There is no visible shimmer just nice warm glow. This could be great for those with light skin that are scared of color and shimmer on their cheeks. You can really overdo Hot sand. For the medium or darker skin tones this could work well mixed with foundation to give all over warmth or as a subtle hilighter. My friend who is about MAC NC35 uses this as a base underneath her blushes, bronzers etc... To give some glow and make the color pop.





 Warning - heavy swatches. The amount you see here could probably cover your whole face. 







NARS Illuminators are easy to work with. You can apply and blend them with your fingers or with a synthetic face brush. They have light texture that dries fast and does not leave any wet sticky feeling on skin. They stay on longer than Multiples. And I feel they look better on skin and they set better than Multiples.




I have previously reviewed NARS Copacabana, Orgasm and Super orgasm illuminators here





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق