ads

Lancome Creme Radiance Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser


A Luxurious Balance of Science and Nature: Reveal Purified, Pampered Skin.

This gentle cream-to-foam cleanser with antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France penetrates deep into the pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, even waterproof, dissolve impurities and purify the skin.

Massage over wet face and throat. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with Tonique Radiance for clarified and luminous skin.




I discovered Creme radiance about two years ago and I am surprised I still have not reviewed this gem. It often comes as Lancome's gwp in really decent 2 oz /60ml size so I had plenty of time to use it and test it before I got full sized bottle. Full size is actually 125ml and lasted me about 10 months. When I ran out I got bigger size 6.8 oz or 200ml. I wonder how long this will last me since a little goes a long way, less than a pea size for the whole face.

Creme radiance is cream to foam cleanser made for normal/combination skin. I can easily say this would work for any skin type - even for dry skin since it does not dry skin out at all but it cleans so well that it can weark wonderful for combo/oily skin as well.

It has very interesting texture - very thick, creamy but sticky and gooey - which is not bad in this case but it's just unusual. It spreads between fingers like a bubble gum. When rubbed into the skin it spreads very easily and foams up right away. Because of it's unique texture you need tiny bit only. What I love most about it is that worsk wonders when combined with Clarisonic. If you have Clarisonic already maybe you noticed that not every cleanser worsk well with it. The ones that are gentle, creamy but foam up well are the best to be used with Clarisonic.

If you do not have Clarisonic this works great on it's own.

Another thing I love about Creme radiance is that it really leaves skin looking radiant. Glowy, healthy looking, feeling soft, cleaned but not stripped. I like to demonstrate this on my customer's hands - I would use creme radiance on top of their hand and then would show them how skin immediately looks so much more radiant and different than the dull skin on their other hand.

I like to follow with Tonique radiance but it works well with Tonique confort as well. I like to rotate actually. On days when I feel my skin needs more moisture I would use Tonique confort (or when I do not wear makeup) but on days when I wear heavy makeup for 8+ hours I need Tonique radiance for that super clean feeling.

Scent is floral but soft, and evaporates as soon as you wash it off.

I HIGHLY recommend checking out Creme radiance . It is one of the best Lancome products in their whole range and I can easily say one of the best cleansers on the market.

4.2oz or 125ml retails for 25$








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق