ads

Big W Haul: 15 products for $11.85!

**THIS SALE IS STILL ON UNTIL 5 NOV 2014** 

HEY.

Your bargain queen is striking back today with a wonderful haul post. Short, sweet and stingy haul post!

The moment Amy from Bottled Beauty spilled about the to-be-on-sale deals at Big W, I knew exactly what I wanted to get. Yeap.

Every single time FOA does $4 off, my automatic go-to's are their Make-Up Remover Wipes and nail polishes. Drops down to 50c-$1 per packet of wipes and less than $2 for their nail lacquers. Unfortunately, there were none left at the Big W that I visited... urgh.


I was SO surprised to see lacquers or their nail collection dropping down to 75c though! FOA has always sent me their nail lacquers, but I cleared the shelf anyways. These 5 will go to my friend in Singapore (who's a nail fanatic) and the other 4 will go to my Uni friends since we're having our final exam next week and I won't see them until next year! Aaaaaaaaaaa.


Sharpeners -- My one broke, and these dropped down to... 75c? Or 95c. I forgot, but so cheap! I picked up 3 which should last my sister and I for a while!


Maybelline was also having $4 OFF, and I think most people miss this... but their Express Make-Up Remover.... originally retails for $4.95... So.... away I hauled, the 3 remaining bottles for less than $1!


The girl who worked at Big W didn't even realise that these products dropped down to be so cheap! Hahahaha.

Works for me though.

If you're gonna hit up these sales, I highly recommend:
  • FOA Lip Liners (~$2)
  • FOA Nail Polishes (~$2)
  • FOA Lip Paints, review here > (~$3)
  • FOA Sharpeners (~$1)
  • FOA Wipes (~$1)
  • FOA Liquid Eyeliner, review here > (~$6)
  • Maybelline Express Make-Up Removers (~$1)
  • Maybelline Nail Polishes (~$2)
  • Australis Wipes (~$2)

Let me know, let me know!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق