ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Noir Caviar 585N


Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail laquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brillance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.

Categorized in 3 moods:

Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.

Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.

Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.




Technology:

Multi-Polymers Complex provides a film that protects color and keeps nails perfectly polished
White Mica Lamellas reflect natural light for a high shine finish
The grooved stem allows the polish to flow directly to the center, while the elongated, round base distributes uniform color in a single 
stroke







 Noir caviar is described as Rich dark grey.
It is dark cool toned almost navy with a hint of grey. It has glossy cream finish and opaque formula. I did two coats, as always and Lancome top coat.
It is part of the Tonight is my night shade range. As Lancome calls them "intense shades for magical nights". I have no problem wearing this for daytime too, especially during winter months. 

I love dark colors against light skin. It gives nice contrast. Noir caviar will look good both on cool and warm skin tones. 

Brush being wide and with a rounded tip was easy to use - I just needed time to get used to it. 



This is my first time wearing Noir caviar so I can't judge how long before it's start chipping but wearing another shade of Vernis in Love- Flirty red I got 4 days without chipping which is a pleasant surprise. Usually polishes start chipping between couple of hours after application (Deborah L.) or less than 24 hours (Chanel) or 2-3 days with Essie and OPI.



This post is so picture heavy because color like this one is so hard to capture and show how it really looks. Depending on the light it's more or less blue. I tried to take photos in daylight, indoors with flash, without flash but with artificial light etc... 











This is the first one I wanted to review  from 17 Vernis In love that I won on #Lancomelovesnails Instagram contest .

Stay tuned for the rest!




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق