ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Spring 2013 - Rose Macaron 335N


Lancome Vernis In love Rose Macaron 335N is part of the Lancome Spring 2013 collection. I have already reviewed Peach Melodie and Midnight Rose that are also part of this collection.

Rose Macaron is bright warm toned pink. I will rock this one on my toes in the summer!  Formula is creamy, and opaque enough to get full coverage with two coats.

Rose Macaron is part of the N range:

Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.




Lancome Vernis In love has short, wide and rounded brush. It's perfect for application especially around the cuticles. I manage to cover whole nail with one stroke. So you don't have to worry if you are not an expert in applying nail polish or you have shaky hands - Lancome with their new brush took care of it and made it much easier.

This is how the brush looks like:




Indoors with flash:




Daylight:







I was hopping for a sunny day to take some photos in direct sunlight but this is what today looks like in Chicago



Looking at this beauty summer can't come soon enough!!




Lancome Vernis in love are 15$ each and can be purchased on Lancome official website.









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق