ads

MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme - Dirty blonde



Long-wearing waterproof gel in a pot for giving precise definition to brows. Applies smoothly, sets quickly for the ultimate well-groomed brow. Fills, lengthens and shapes for subtle to dramatic looks.

I previously reviewed here  other eyebrow products that I use. Fluidline brow gelcreme is newest addition to my eyebrow filling army. When it was first launched i was not so sure that I like the idea so I skipped it. Very soon I did regret this and when I saw it was restocked on MAC website I went right ahead and ordered it. I
am so glad I did.





It comes in the same pot as the Fluidline eyeliners. My only concearn with this is that will dry out sooner than I use it completely. I fixed this problem with fluidlines by adding a drop or two of Fix+.

It has very nice creamy and pigmented consistency. In the picture I took it was actually my first application and I overdid it. Next time I did try using less of a product. I did not expect it's that pigmented which is great because a little will go a long way.

 It really gives precise shape and definition. This will be amazing for someone who has very sparse eyebrows or no hair at all. Texture sticks to skin and does not need hair to say on. Lovely! Also it is so long wearing that I needed Bi-facil to remove it. Great for oily skin or humid climates or if you sweat a lot.

Brush that I used to apply it with is MAC 208 - the best brush ever for eyebrows.
 Price is also great considering amount of product you are getting and how long it will last.

The only problem - It's LIMITED EDITION product! Arrrgghhhh MAC!! They always do this when they launch something new and amazing. Create all this LE drama and then they make it permanent after some time.
I hope they do make this product permanent because it's fabulous!

Another issue is color selection. For now only three colors. None that's light enough for pale blondes. I am sure if they make this permanent they will also expand the color range.

Aside from Lingering which is still my favorite this could be my "heavy makeup" eyebrow filler. 

Color is slightly warmer than I anticipated. I hoped it's more cool toned taupe but it has some reddish tint to it. Although in real it's less warm then in the photos below.








Overall: I am amazed how good this product is. Hope they make it permanent. And if you have a chance get your hands on it!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق