ads

OPI Euro centrale collection - Vant to bite my neck?



Vant to bite my neck? is part of new OPI Euro centrale collection for spring 2013
It is dark eggplant purple creme that leans cool especially in artificial light. First photo of the bottle at the top of this post shows you the color in daylight where it does not look so cool.

This kind of color is really hard to photograph. It either looks too dark or too bluish. 

It is really beautiful purple. I am not sure how unique it is. I already made swatches of all the purples I have for comparison and will post as soon as I get some free time. 

Formula is on a thinner side. First time I used it I applied Essie base coat and application was awful - streaky, with patches. I literally had to dab thick coats of polish into the nail. 
This time I did not use any base coat. It was much better  although I had to do two very thin coats and wait in between for them to dry. 

I think it looks nice on shorter nails and against the light skin. 











This is my only pick from this collection and I made this decision based on Ommorphia's swatches. Oh man she can sell me anything! lol 

What will you be picking up from EURO collection?



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق