ads

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation Review





THE ILLUMINATING MAGIC LIGHT OF TOUCHE ÉCLAT IN A FOUNDATION



For the first time, the magic light of Touche Éclat is in a foundation. Infused in a weightless fluid, Touche Éclat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With buildable coverage and free of opaque fillers, this foundation's perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal imperfections, enhancing your skin's natural beauty. Available in 17 shades with SPF19 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan




Since the news broke out about new Touch eclat foundation I have been so excited to try it!  I absolutely adore any idea about foundation that gives glowy, healthy looking skin. Dewy skin has been a trend lately and many brands come out with a foundation with that kind of a finish. Or at least they claim it's glowy dewy illuminating hydrating etc...


I previously wrote about my HG foundation - Lancome Teint Miracle that really does look miraculous on skin while giving healthy glow. Other foundations that claim the same like Guerlain Parure de lumiere and Dior Nude pretty much it's all they do -  but fail in giving that kind of  finish.
So, I was very curious to see how YSL touche eclat will perform.


YSL Touche eclat comes in a heavy glass rounded bottle with golden top. YSL is all about golden! :) It does look luxurious though. 

It has very wide range color with 17 shades.
Shades are separated in three groups:
Beige -beige neutral undertones
Beige Dore -golden beige undertones
Beige rose - rosy beige undertones

Since I like my foundation slightly on yellowish/golden side I picked Beige dore 10. It blends in perfectly. I also wanted to try just a shade darker and was confused to see there is no Beige dore 20 or 30 ?? Next darker one is Beige 30 - it is just slightly darker but more neutral. It looked good too, but slightly darker than my winter super pale skin :) It would work for summer. 

Here are the swatches of various foundations included YSL Touche eclat .




Texture is very lightweight, thin and blends easily. Compared to Dior Nude, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Lancome teint miracle, Guerlain Parure de lumiere it is much thinner and gives less coverage. 
Among all of these foundations mentioned above it gives the most illuminating finish. It is really glowy! I think it would work perfectly for dry, dull skin with uneven tone.
YSL claims it has buildable coverage but honestly I have not tried to build it. I just used one, maybe one and a half pumps for the whole face and sticked to light to medium coverage.
Also I used it without foundation primer and had no problem with staying power.



This foundation will not work for anyone who has combo/oily skin, prefers matte finish and needs more coverage than light/medium.

Le Teint Touche eclat has soft floral scent. Did not irritate my skin at all. Again there is SPF19 - that's my only complaint - since it's such a low SPF they could have easily made foundation without it - would not make any difference.




I wanted to show you how it looks on the skin. In this photo you can see the difference in finish when foundation is without setting powder (on left) - it has illuminating finish. On the right I applied MAC prep+prime setting powder on top (one of my favorites). 



YSL Touche eclat Beige dore 10 applied on skin (no primer or setting powder)







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق