ads

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara



Exaggerate your lashes with shocking volume from every angle!  New and exclusive to YSL, the amplified helix brush with a twisted cut, provides instant excess volume on the lashes, with effortless application. Shaped and styled for excess, this slim brush breaks the rules of volume, allowing for perfect control and precision, combined with a beautifully creamy formula to cover each lash evenly, for a thick and lustrous fringe.



When I received sample of YSL shocking mascara I was so excited to try it and be able to compare it to legendary YSL Effet faux cils mascara that I already reviewed here.


When it comes to volume it gives much more volume than original YSL EFC. One coat of Shocking gives more volume than two coats of original EFC.

What I really liked is that Shocking is deeper darker black. Very glossy black.

Formula is runny, watery and not as thick and waxy as original Effet faux cils. Because of it's texture it clumps a lot! It is very hard to build volume and add coats -almost impossible because it's clumpy after one coat. I had to use clean mascara wand to comb trough and get the access off.
But after that I liked how it looked. Still had volume without clumps.

When it comes to curl it's good. Does not way lashes down. I curled them before applying mascara.

My issue was that when I was using clear mascara wand to get the access off it was flaking pretty bad. But after that I had no more flakes during the day. Did not smudge at all.

Formula might dry a bit after some time which would make it easier for application. 

Overall I like Shocking better than original Effet faux cils. It is more dramatic, darker black and gives more volume. Original was more daytime natural look mascara. 

I wish Shocking would come with same brush as original EFC but with it's darker glossier and not so waxy formula. That would be perfect mascara.















ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق