ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Midnight Rose



Lancome Vernis in Love Midnight rose 441N is limited edition color in Lancome's range. It is beautiful deep warm toned purple. It is part of the Lancome spring 2013 collection so there is still time to buy it if  you like it. But make sure you get your hands on this one because it is MUST HAVE! Not just for purple lovers out there! 




Texture is extremely creamy, pigmented and very opaque. This is easily one coater! Glides so nicely, no streaking, goes on evenly. Dries to a very glossy finish. Midnight rose has been on my wishlist for a long time. I am purple lover and I can't resist purple nail polishes (same goes for red).
Color is true to bottle and I can see it looking nice on both lighter and darker skin tones. It is year-around color. Very flattering and feminine.
What I hope is Lancome makes this shade permanent because it's texture and color are stunning!
So far my favorite color in Vernis in Love range! <3








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق