ads

L'occitane and Sephora VIB Sale 2013 hauls



Time for another haul post.  I had my eye on a couple of product for a while but most of items were bought on a whim... which is unusual for me. I like to plan my purchases. Especially since Sephora has their annual VIB sale in November.



I got : 

Clarins one step exfoliating cleanser - had it long time ago and been wanting to buy it since then. Love to use it in shower, love how gentle yet effective it is. 

NARS Orgasm illuminator - had a mini one, wasn't really impressed but Adrijana convinced me that I "need" it :)

NARS Dolce vita lipstick - been wanting it forever! Such a beatiful MLBB shade. Nars makes great lipsticks

NARS Mississippi mermaid eyeshadow - new "cinematic" formula is mind blowing! It's not a cream but not a powder either. It's hybrid and feels smooth like a butter and shade is not so unique, but very wearable champagne with multi colored shimmer. I can see myself hitting pan on this one.

Bobbi Brown blush in Washed rose - fell in love with it over a year and finally bough it! For me it's a unique shade I do not have anything similar to it, plus I wanted to try more Bobbi Brown products. 


Hourglass Ambiend powder in Luminous light - this is probably the product that I "need" the least but all the crazy hype around Ambient powders made me try at least one and Luminous is right up my alley. (I also tried Dim in store and it's beautiful especially for cool skin tones).

Guerlain Maxi shine lip gloss - this is my first Guerlain lipgloss. I actually wanted to buy Dior but when I saw this shade in store and swatched it I fell in love - such a wearable mauve color with amazing shimmer. Kind of remind me of Rouge coco shine in Boy but in a gloss version.








I am on a L'occitane roll. I keep getting more and more stuff. The only thing I avoid from them is face care. I always brake out terribly. Thankfully they have enough amazing body and hair products. This is my fourth bottle of Citrus verbena shower gel - my husband loves it too, it's such a fresh scent. Great for summer or morning showers to boost energy.  Hand cream is their cult Shea hand cream but in special holiday limited edition (not sure that I really like this year's design). Recently I bought their Repair shampoo but after that I tried the sample of Volumizing one and actually liked it much better so I decided to buy it. Almond shower oil was gift with purchase - woohoo! I love how generous L'occitane is. I always get a great deal plus I was able to use my gift card. 


Before these two hauls I also bought NARS Daydream blush - this was love at first sight! I will be reviewing it soon!




Holiday season is the worst when it comes to cosmetics. So many great deals, palettes, sales, gwps... my wallet is crying in a corner. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق