ads

Givenchy Prismissime Mat & Glow 73 Sun Caramel



Givenchy Prismissime Sun Caramel is part of Givenchy Summer 2009 collection. It was limited edition item but I have seen it on sephora.com just until recently. Too bad it's discontinued. It was one of the nicest items in the whole Givenchy line.

Prissmisime mat&glow Sun caramel can be used both for face or eyes. I love versatility of Givenchy products. But I have to admit I've never tried it on my eyes. I only use it as a bronzing powder.

It contains 9 colors :
Upper three are lighter brown tones and matte
Middle three are peachy golden tones and shimmery
Bottom three are medium brown tones and matte




In the daylight photos you can tell that top and bottom rows are matte but in photos with flash you can see little bit of a shimmer. When applied on skin these 6 shades do look matte.
Compact is tiny - I remember how surprised I was when I opened the box and saw how small it is.
Squares are also tiny but with a precise smaller brush you can really pick each individual shade (I use fan brush).

The way I like to use it is:
First I apply bottom three shades for a contour.
Then on top of that and little bit on apple of my cheeks I apply top three shades and blend them all together.
At the end I use three middle shimmery shades for highlight. Sometimes I skip this part if I want no shimmer.

When I am in a hurry and have no time for this whole process I just mix all 9 shades together and I am good to go.

This is a great choice for lighter skin tones. It is very natural and sheer. You don't have to worry about overdoing it or looking muddy or orange. It is really fool proof. 

Color reminds me of Teracotta light sheer bronzing powder in Brunettes although Givenchy looks better , more natural on skin. If I had to pick between these two I would choose Givenchy.

Powder is very finely milled and super soft and blends easily. It also has floral scent but it's not too strong and disappears soon after application .

Givenchy definitely creates the most beautiful packaging.



Compact has separate compartment for the brush that is flat and synthetic  I almost never use it, but it would not be too terrible for a touch ups. It also has mirror included but it's to tiny to be able to see anything.











Givenchy Sun Caramel swatch on NC20 skin - all 9 shades mixed together
Left - blended with brush
Right - heavy swatch


Givenchy Prismissime Sun Caramel 73 applied over Dior nude foundation 021 Linen








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق