ads

Lancome Color Design 5-Pan Palette in Petal Pusher


Infinitely luminous.  Sensationally smooth. All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes.



Lancôme’s versatile, all-in-one palette conveniently creates a full eye look for day or night.



Experience the newest generation of luminosity as silky lustrous powders transparently wrap the skin, allowing a seamless layering of pure color for a silky sheen and radiant finish.



Build with absolute precision and apply the shades in 5 simple steps (all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner) to design your customized eye look. Contour, sculpt and lift in soft day colors or intensify with dramatic evening hues for smoldering smoky effects.



Long wear, 8-hour formula. 

Color does not fade, continues to stay true.


Petal pusher was a nice surprise for me. I already own one of the 5 pan palettes that is giving me such a hard time. I am having trouble with application, with color combinations... overall - it's just sitting in my drawer buried underneath other shadow palettes. I should pull it out and try to make it work.

Anyway back to Petal pusher! I received this mini palette as gwp when I made purchase through Lancome official website. How cutie is it? I love this mini compact! I also love the colors. They are warm and I can see them looking great on green and especially dark brown eyes. If you are cool toned this might not work for you.
All shades are shimmery except the middle light brown taupe one. I had absolutely no problem with shadows showing up - they were all nicely pigmented and smooth except the already mentioned matte brownish one. That one I had to build the color but does not surprise me - most of the time matte formulas are like that.


I think this palette offers a lot of different color combinations to wear. I did peachy pink all over the lid, golden one in the inner corner, dark brown on on the outer V and very light champagne one all over the eye to give some more sparkle. I can see another combo with matte brown one all over the lid, golden in the inner corner and dark brown one on the outer V. Dark brown one is very pigmented and can be used instead of eyeliner too.

If you are not into shimmer skip this 5 pan palettes. All of them are more or less shimmery. They give soft shimmery looks. My EOTD that you'll see on the bottom of this post is taken with flash so it looks super shimmery but in daylight it's  more subtle. I also added my favorite Lancome Black coffee eyeliner. I love when the same brand has products that compliment each other.

I had no problem with fading or creasing although I applied them over the primer (as I always do).

Size of the palette makes it great for travel. Even the full sized ones have sleek and not bulky packaging and are travel/purse friendly.




Heavy swatch without a primer




Overall: super cute palette and I am glad i got it as GWP. It did change my mind significantly about Lancome 5 pan palette and I might give a shot and try some more palettes from this range.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق