ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Jolie Rosalie 311M


311M Jolie Rosalie is described as bright baby pink. It is warm toned with slight peach undertone that's more visible under the direct sunlight.

It is part of the M range:

Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.


Formula is very glossy and not too thick. I achieved full coverage with two coats. I can see Jolie rosalie as great choice for spring and summer, it gives that nice bright pop of color. It is fun, everyday and wearable shade.

Usually I am not big fan of pinks unless they are very bright like Jolise Rosalie. This kind of pink is the only one I can pull off.

Jolie Rosalie looks nice against pale skin (like mine now) but I think it will look even better when I get some tan.


Indoors with flash





Direct sunlight


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق