ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Violette Coquette 419B


Lancome Vernis in love Violette Coquette 419B is part of the Lancome permanent range. Color is described as light lavender which is accurate. It also has hint of a pink that is visible more in the sunlight.
It is part of the B range.

Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.
Formula first reminded me a lot of the jelly textures, very glossy and slightly thinner. I expected I will have hard time to get the full coverage but I was wrong - two coats and completely covered the nail. Still kept the high glossy finish. No pulling, no streaking it glides nicely.
In the photos below I did not use top coat at all. I felt it's shiny enough without it. Also you will see I tried using matte top coat on half of the nail just for fun to see how it works. I actually like it. I've never tried matte top coat before.

Violette coquette is nice soft shade for spring. Work and office friendly, feminine and pretty easy to pull off. It is not usual shade that you see from every nail line. It slightly reminded me of Ate berries in the Canneries but the color is not as loud as the OPI's.



Indoors with flash




Direct sunlight 





Beautiful blue skies yesterday in Chicago... It was cold but very sunny. Well not for too long, we are expecting snow today!!! 








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق