ads

Lancome Liner Design Emerald Seductive 500


Intense Precision. Long Lasting Lines.


Create captivating eyes with long lasting lines. A rich and creamy texture glides on in deep, luminous pigments. Design a defined, intense line in one easy brush stroke. Blend out for a smoky, dramatic look. Smudgeproof and Waterproof. 


Benefits 
• Intense, structured calligraphy lines using the new ergonomically designed Dual-End Liner & Smudger Brush #24 that angles into the eye area for precision and control  

• Defined strokes to boldly outline the eyes
• Long-wearing color in deep, luminous pigments that hold for up to 12 hours



Technology
• Creamy, rich textures allows the shade to apply evenly and effortlessly without tugging or skipping




I am HUGE fan of gel eyeliners and I've been using MAC fluidlines for a while so I was so excited to receive Liner design from Lancome for their St Patrick's day challenge. I always favor gel eyeliners for their texture, longevity and ease of application. It needs to be paired with a good eyeliner brush though. 

Liner design comes in a small glass jar with a black plastic lid with a signature Lancome rose on it. 

Texture is creamy enough for easy application but not too creamy which helps to use exact amount of product you need-there is never too much product on the brush. That is my issue with Fluidlines and their creaminess - I always end up having too much on the brush and have to wipe it off on the sides of the jar. Well I am glad that's not happening with Lancome Liner design. 

It glides very easily on the lid. I applied it with MAC liner brush. Color does not fade trough the day and does not peel, smudge or flake. 

I love the fact I do not have to layer it to get the color to show. One dip with a brush one stroke and Voile looks perfect! Also I am so glad that Lancome came out with some very bright colors. I would love to try more of these!






Emerald Seductive with Jade Fever palette



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق