ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Beige Dentelle 240N


Lancome Vernis in Love 240N Beige Dentelle is part of the Jolis Matins range - fresh shades for daytime wear. Color is described as nude pinkey beige. On me leans much much more brown with a lot of warm tone to it. It has to do with my camera and my yellowish skin tone. But the most accurate picture is the one underneath of the bottle taken in a daylight.



This is not the color I would tipically pick for myself. I like more dramatic, darker, brighter shades that compliment my light skin. I am always scared of the lighter shades especially beige ones because they just blend into my skin tone and I look like I have no nails at all just skin everywhere. 
Beige Dentelle has enough color to it that it still stands out against my skin.

Formula is opaque with creamy finish. I got full coverage with two coats. I am not wearing top coat in the photos.

I think Beige dentelle could work for lighter and warmer skin tones for daytime / work / office wear.







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق