ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Rose Plumetis 300M


Lancome Vernis in Love Rose plumetis 300M is described as soft baby pink. It is neutral pink that has some peachy undertones but only seen in the photos with a flash indoors. Also it might pull slightly warmer against my yellowish skin tone.

It is one of the Jolis Matins shades that are fresh for daytime wear.

 It has finish that can be described as frost or pearl. It does not have noticeable shimmer. In the bottle it looks more frosty but when it dries it has more of a silver shine to it.
I have to admit that I am never a fan of this kind of finish - I always prefer creme BUT I was so pleasantly surprised by Rose plumetis. It is not streaky as this kind of finish usually is. I hate to see brush strokes.
Also there is no shimmer which is a plus for me. Another plus is that it's not cool toned pink.
I got full coverage with two very thin coats.  No streaks, uneven color or pulling, tagging while applying it.

If you are a fan of pinks and you like this kind of finish Rose plumetis is a must try.  Such a cute color for spring and everyday wear.












ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق