ads

Sephora Haul and some birthday GWPs


Time for another haul post... 


...this time it's only two things - I got Dior creme abricot and NARS radiant creamy concealer - I caved in after resisting for a while . Bad news - shade I got it's too dark. 

I also received Sephora VIB 500  points Sweet to meet  ya set that includes full size Girl meets pearl,  mini Badgal lash and mini Benetint. Since I ordered in March which is my birthday month I got mini Benefit whats up and mini They're real mascara. I used code for free sample of Clinique repairwear laser focus serum - woohoo so excited for this one. I have already had tiny sample and used it for a couple of days and loved how smooth my skin was.

You can also see mini Lancome eyeshadow palette and mini Hypnose drama mascara-  they are gift that Lancome offers during birthday month. 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق