ads

L'occitane Shea Butter Hand and Foot cream review



One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world!


Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, and can be applied as often as needed.



Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go


The Shea Butter Foot Cream is a prescription for relief and well-being. Our formula contains antiseptic A.O.P. lavenderessential oil to purify and anti-inflammatory arnica extract to help reduce redness and irritation. Enriched with 15% nourishing Shea Butter for exceptional comfort, the addition of refreshing mint also cools the feet.


As I already wrote I've had dry hands since I can remember. Tried everything. Nothing helped or helped a little bit. I've heard so many things about L'occitane shea butter hand cream but I was so cheap and refused to pay so much $$$ for it. Until one super cold winter day in Chicago when I had a chance to try it at my friends. OMG! How could I live without this product?  I was so stupid please forgive me L'occitane. That was three years ago. Since then I always have at least one tube at home and use it daily.  It is pricey for a hand cream but amount you are getting plus the texture which is VERY thick and concentrated you need so little. One tube lasts me from 6-8 months.  Smell is one of the most beautiful I've ever smelled in cosmetic product. I wish every skincare item smells like this. Soft and soothing, nothing overwhelming. 

I usually use it only before going to bad, but depending on how often I was my hands, if I clean around the house, use hand sanitizer, use nail polish remover and how terribly cold and windy it gets and how dry air can be inside I try to use it at least once during the day too.

It's hard reviewing a hand cream. I can talk about the smell, I can talk about the texture, packaging... but you really need to try this yourself to really see how amazing it is. 

This product goes in the "life changing" category. 


Whole team : limited edition packaging, regular packaging and travel size



Since I was so impressed with the hand cream I naturally wanted to try the Foot one too. I also very dry skin on my feet and need something extra. So far I haven't found foot cream that's moisturizing enough. Unfortunately this one isn't either. I had really high hopes for it. First of all I am not big fan of the scent. I wish it was the same as hand cream. It is similar but since some essential oils were added it's more minty. Texture is much thinner and slightly runny. Not hydrating enough. If you have normal skin you will love this. It absorbs quickly, so you can use it not just at night time. I like to massage it in before bedtime and also during the day especially during open toe season when  feet have to look their best.
It also has slightly cooling and refreshing sensation that I appreciate especially if I spend many hours during the day on my feet.
Will I repurchase? I do not think so. I wish I could find thick moisturizing foot balm that I could apply only once a day and be happy with the results.



 Texture comparison :  on the left you can see foot cream with it's lightweight more like lotion texture while on the right you will notice much thicker, balm like texture of hand cream











ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق