ads

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 review


What it is:

A lightweight tinted moisturizer that evens skintone and provides a translucent veil of protection. 



What it does:

Infused with lush, naturally derived ingredients, this lightweight tinted moisturizer immediately helps thirsty skin feel hydrated. It has been proven to help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyper pigmentation for a clearer and brighter complexion in just four weeks. Oil-free and luxurious, it obscures the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores and other imperfections. SPF 30 adds a translucent veil of protection. 


What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 



What else you need to know:

Natural polysaccharides from Moorea island in French Polynesia hydrate, condition, and help encourage natural cell renewal. Mineral-rich seawater uniquely revitalizes and adds key minerals back into the skin. Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps improve skin’s overall condition. Soft and smooth to the touch, skin looks natural and glowing. This dermatologist-tested product is free of oil, synthetic fragrances and is non-comedogenic. 


Research results:

-84% felt their skin was more radiant and luminous
-81% felt the product smoothed out the surface of their skin
-81% felt the product gave them immediate hydration


This is my second time buying NARS tinted moisturizer. I remember first time around all the excitement and anticipation for this product to be released. As soon as it showed up on NARS website I ordered it right away. I feel that with this release and later with other complexion products NARS really stepped up and set the bar pretty high for other brands.

What I liked about it from the start is what a nice coverage it gives. Mostly tinted moisturizers are very sheer and that unfortunately does not work for me. I like complexion products that feel light on skin but still give decent coverage. I know that's nearly impossible but some of the products I've tried are actually almost perfect in that sense.

Texture of Pure radiant tinted moisturizer is creamy but not thick. It blends very easily. I love applying it with my fingers. That way I can feel where I need to blend more, or add some more product for better coverage.

I was impressed from the first time I used it with how healthy and glowy skin looks while wearing it. It has glowy, dewy or should I say "wet" finish. I really do not like using word "oily" but I think some might feel that way. Especially if your skin is combination or oily adding this on top might make you feel even oilier. Even though it is oil free. If you prefer more of a matte or natural finish you can always set it with some translucent powder. I usually use MAC prep+ prime but currently I am testing NARS translucent setting powder (review coming soon).

Depending on how dry my skin feels that's how fast it will "soak up" this product. Especially if that day I did not use moisturizer nor primer. It really helps with skin dehydration.

Another plus is SPF30. I see that NARS is huge on this one. They claim it will improve skin clarity and even out skin tone. I am sure that wearing SPF if you are exposed to sun will surely prevent future sun spots and discoloration. Other natural ingredients listed on top of this post (from the officail NARS website) are supposed to help with skin luminosity and overall condition. I honestly do not pay much attention to these claims from any beauty brand because I like to think skincare is there to keep skin in top shape and fix what's possible to fix. I know lately it is really popular adding tons of skin improving ingredients in makeup since we live in such a fast pace environment and who has time for serum, moisturizer, spf.... let's put it all in one product. I do not use same complexion products daily and especially not for long enough (like months or years) to be able to say do these ingredients really work or not.

Drug facts below and list of the ingredients are actually on two sides of the box (continued...)



The color I bought both times is Finland. I also tried Alaska but it was way too dark for me. In Sheer glow I wear Deavuille, MAC NC 15/20, Dior 021, Chanel Beige 20, Lancome Buff2w for reference.

I know one of the things that women interested in buying Pure radiant tinted moisturizer were very unhappy about was color selection for lighter skin tones. This being the lightest was not light enough, not even close for a lot of possible buyers out there. Recently NARS came out with one more lighter shade. Finally. I hope they expand the range even more.


I am happy to see it's offered in 50ml size and not only 30. Definitely better value and since it's a squeeze out tube you can get all of the product out. It is nice and sleek, purse and travel friendly with large NARS signature name on it.
\
When it comes to staying power it's pretty good for a tinted moisturizer. Mostly I was wearing it without any primer or setting powder. This was my pick for easy spring/summer makeup. After about 4-6 hours depending on how hot and humid weather is it would slightly come of my nose and chin, but the rest would stay the same as when I applied it. I assume if you have T zone probably it would not last as long on you.

As I mentioned this product is staple in my super quick 10 min makeup. I love wearing this with some NARS Orgasm or South beach multiple , little bit concealer, mascara and a lip balm. Easy yet effective.



What I also noticed and REALLY liked is that the tube is sealed! If you are buying one make sure yours has it too. I love this since we all experienced at some point that the product we bought was actually used, put back on the shelf and then re-sold. Gross. Great job with this one NARS.




Overall who would like this product:

  • if you have dry or normal skin
  • you want lightweight feel but decent coverage
  • you want SPF in your complexion product
  • you want something easy to apply without extra makeup tools 
  • if you are a NARS fan and can barely resist anything from NARS (just like me LOL)





Wearing only NARS Pure radiant tinted moisturizer in Finland


I  added Nars Multiple in Orgasm and Copacabana. No setting powder









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق