ads

L'occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub review






The One Minute Hand Scrub has been specially formulated to reveal incredibly soft hands in only one minute. Organic sugars and shea oil work together to gently exfoliate dry hands and cuticles. 

Its bi-phase formula contains exfoliating organic sugar to gently scrub and eliminate dead skin cells and shea, sweet almond and grapeseed oils to help soften and nourish hands. Pair with Shea Butter Hand Cream. 

This scrub also makes a great treat for your feet!


After discovering and absolutely falling in love with L'occitane shea hand cream (will review soon) I was very curious to try another product for hands from their Shea line.

As it says on the box it's meant for "dry or damaged hands" - hello I can recognize my poor hands in this statement. I wash my hands very often and living in Chicago with harsh winters and strong winds does not help either. I've had dry hands since I can remember so it's nothing new for me trying to pamper them as much as I can.



Scrub comes in round plastic jar and also includes spatula to mix two phases together. This is very nice touch from L'occitane - it keeps using this product more hygienic and also lessens the mess while applying the scrub.


In the photo below you can actually see two phases. One is brown sugar that does the exfoliation - and it's pretty rough and other is shea oil that nourishes the skin. Mixing them together you get texture that while exfoliating also leaves skin moisturized and super soft. There is slight oil residue but nothing that will interfere in daily activities - so you don't have to use it only before going to bed. It takes about 5 -10 minutes for the oily to be fully absorbed.

It has exactly the same scent as their Shea hand cream which I love. It's one of the nicest scents I've smelled in cosmetic product.




Product comes with a protective foil but once it's removed there is a warning on the package not to travel  with it or carry it around - to protect the product from the accidental spills.


In the photo below you can see the amount of product that's needed for one hand. I used two, or maybe one and a half spatulas for both. Make sure to stir two phases really good before using it.


You can see product applied on skin. Since there is oily part it's pretty runny so I suggest being careful not to make mess around you (like I did with dripping oil while trying to take photos :)  )


Scrub is supposed to be applied on dry hands and massage it gently for about a minute. It feels so good and soothing that I wanted to do it even longer. At the end I just rinsed it with warm water and gently pated with towel. My hands looked brighter, skin was smoother, softer , simply glowing. I especially focused on and around my cuticles that are always very dry.  I did not have to use hand cream after this because oil took care of leaving my skin moisturized. 

Product retails for 22$ and has 3.4 oz / 100ml and that was a little bit concerning for me - I was thinking it's too small. But I was wrong. It takes small amount and I think this will last me a while. 

L'occitane suggest using this on feet too. Hmmm not so sure about it considering price / size. 



Overall : Great addition to L'occitane shea hand cream in my hand care regimen. Absolutely lovely product and honestly I can't find not one bad thing to say about it (and that does not happen often). 
Great job L'occitane!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق