ads

MAC Mineralize Blush Warm Soul review, photos and swatches


Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Color builds lightly layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances cheekbones, with a luminous pearlized shimmer.



Warm Soul is described as mid tone beige with gold pearl and I would completely agree with that. On my skin it does show some peach undertones also. I've read so many reviews saying this has pink or rose tone to it? Hmmmm have no idea what are they talking about???

Warm Soul is probably one of the most talked products by MAC. I've heard from so many lovely ladies that this blush is so outstanding, that is a must have... I was a little bit hesitant because color just looks average, simply there is nothing unique about it and when you have blush collection that includes 50+ blushes like I do,  you are really looking for something different.

I got surprise MAC gift card for my birthday and decided I should finally get Warm soul. Yay! I also got Dainty (another super popular one that I will review soon).  Before Warm soul I only got two Mineralize blushes - one is Hand finish which is such a lovely sheer pink shade and Amber glow that I absolutely love.

Well my excitement with getting Warm soul disappeared really fast after the first application. I looked ridiculous. It pulls peachy on me which I love but since I overdid it , it turned more reddish  color. Since I assumed it is sheer I kept piling on. I tried couple of more times, over slightly darker foundation, with different brushes and it did not work out. I have to say HUGE thank you to my fellow beauty addicts that kept convincing me not to give up on it and to find a way to make it work. I was wrong and yes they were completely right!  I just had to figure out which brush works best with this blush and that's MAC 150 and just a tiny dab of a product is enough for the color to show up. I dab a only on apples of my cheeks and then blend blend blend as much as possible.

There is a golden shimmer in it but it's very subtle and since I am shimmer lover I like to add Dior nude shimmer on top of it.

Warm soul should be such a staple color. I can see it working with different eye looks and different lip colors... It's a great pick if you are going on a trip and you can take only couple of makeup items. You really can't go wrong with it. Or if you are not big on blushes and you want only one warm toned blush, this could easily be the one.

On lighter and medium skin it will show up as a blush, on darker skin I can see it looking great as a highlighter or more of a natural warm glow.

Texture is soft, blends easily, and staying power is as good as with any other blush I've tried.








Heavy swatch on NC20 skin



Applied over Studio Sculpt foundation in NC20 and Mineralize skinfinish natural light plus






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق