ads

I am back! My hauls in past two months...


Life has been hard in past two months. Not to go into details, some of you already know what was going on but simply it was my and my family's toughest time. I did some serious retail therapy, please be aware this post will be picture heavy!


Chanel made some serious damage to my wallet.









Chanel samples





The body shop always sucks me in to buy tons of stuff since it's so cheap when on sale. I am excited to try beauty oils. Mango shower gel and foot scrub are re-purchases. 




Lately I have been giving L'occitane a lot of love. Shea body lotion I got on 50% sale! Who doesn't love a good deal? I have been wanting to try Almond scrub since it came out last year, but since it was LE it was sold out fast. I heard some great things about Verbena scrub and I have been eyeing it also for a while. I was waiting to ran out of scrub I had. Also I got nice GWP - cosmetic bag, Verbena mini shower gel and body lotion as well as verbena cooling hand gel (not pictured) and verbena roll on perfume (not pictured).




And how could I ever resist good deal with Lancome? I planned to get Juicy tubes in Raspberry ice for a while, and as soon as I saw they offer free shipping and two free samples - Bienfait day and night cream I went ahead and ordered it. How generous is this? I love how Lancome treats and spoils their customers. Absolutely the best customer service in the industry.


New addition to Lancome line finally in the US! Energie de vie face cream and lotion. I think it's currently exclusive to Sephora where I purchased it. 


 I finally got my hands on it - Blush subtil palette in Nectar lace



I love layering fragrance and I was so glad to snatch this Chloe shower gel. Mini body lotion and edp were GWP.


My favorite MAC items - Mineralize skin finishes. L-R : Adored, Soft and gentle , Porcelain pink. This is my second Soft and gentle. First one I had for over 4 years and it's still one of my top 5 MAC items. I haven't got pigments in years since I realized I never use them. Yes they are messy and colors I got a while ago are so dark and crazy and I do not know what to combine them with. So this time I chose Vanilla - cult classic and Naked - simple and wearable shades.




And completely unplanned purchase... Kerastase shampoo. I just had very bad day and got this as soon as I saw it at Nordstrom rack. Hopefully I like it (especially for the price). 



As I warned you this will be picture heavy! 

I want to thank my readers who reached to me asking what is going with the blog, is everything ok... etc. It is really appreciated and hopefully life has some good things in future for me and my family.
I am so happy I am back to blogging, I really missed it! 





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق