ads

NARS Fairy's Kiss palette review and swatches




An enchanted autumnal vision for eyes. A six-shadow palette of high-fashion, fanciful hues for an infinite range of artistic effects.

Top Row: Manosque (Limited Edition), Kalahari (II), Brousse (III)
Bottom Row: Tokyo (I), Brumes (II), Pandora (I)

Fairy's kiss palette is part of NARS Fall 2013 gifting "collection". I previously reviewed Ride up to the moon here. Also I wrote about the packaging and I did size comparison with other NARS products on the same link.








All the colors in this palette are in the permanent range except the Monosque which is Limited edition. 

Monosque - shimmering soft pink (limited edition)
Kalahari - sugared cocoa (right side duo) full review of Kalahari duo
Brousse - black violet (right side of duo)
Tokyo - lavender (right side of duo)
Brumes - matte charcoal (left side of duo)
Pandora- matte black (right side of duo)

I had my eye on Brousse, Brumes and Pandora duos, but did not buy them for two reasons :
both Brousse and Brumes I had no idea how to combine, they were too dark and I would just look like I have a black eye
Pandora I did not get because I already had matte black and matte white 


All six colors are very pigmented, smooth, they apply easily and blend like a dream. And what I am mostly impressed about is how colors compliment each other. This palette is pure perfection if you are looking for a cool toned purplish palette. I can see so many different combinations and you can create looks from very soft, every day to dark and dramatic. 

Color that knocked my socks off is Brousse. I swear I had no idea how beautiful this color is. It is so complex black violet, with a lot of multi colored shimmer. I was trying to capture it best I could but you need to swatch this on your hand and then see it under direct sunlight or artificial light. Brumes is also beautiful creamy matte dark gray. 

Must must must have for all the NARS lovers out there! 









Swatches on MAC NC 15/20 skin, NARS Deuville

Indoors with flash


Outdoors in the shade 



Outdoors direct sunlight









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق