ads

OPI Dutch Tulips




OPI Dutch tulips is a part of OPI's permanent collection. It is one of their classic shades that might get unnoticed with so many limited edition releases, but this shade is so worth your attention. I got it after being convinced by seeing swatches of my fellow nail polish addicts (especially you Liv! :) )



I am sucker for red nail polishes and I do not mind having as many of them as possible. To me they are all different :p  Dutch tulips is bright red with strong pink undertone and creme finish. Upon first application I was so disappointed. Formula is not so good. Thin and runny. 3 coats for full coverage. And somehow I figured it does not compliment my hands. Does not look good against my skin. So it god put back in the box and I have not used it for months. Actually I planned not to use it ever again, that's how disappointed I was.

I do not even remember how I got an idea using it on mu toes and BOOM ! I loved it! Classy red but bright enough. Such a nice surprise. I am glad I gave it another chance.

Photos below are my old swatches made indoors with the flash.
I tried making new swatches today and ended up going crazy. Formula is giving me such a hard time. Doesn't go even, streaky, I keep adding on coats and it just looks awful. I give up using it on my hands, I'll just stick with my toes.






And to add real Chicago tulips





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق