ads

Essie Style Hunter Spring 2014


Essie Style hunter is part of Essie Spring 2014 collection called "Hide and go chic". Essie described it as "laser sharp crimson". Or even better "bright. hot. laser focused. this pure crimson is a chic-seeking missile that always gets exactly what it's looking for". What a description!! Would love someone to describe me like this :p 



This color is extremely hot! It is under "pinks" section on Essie website but for me this is red with pink undertones. Formula is crazy pigmented - I am wearing only one coat of Style hunter and no top coat. Full coverage and beautiful shiny finish. At first I did have problem with it's formula - it is super thick and I had to use thinner to make it slightly more usable. After three drops of OPI nail thinner it was much better and easier to use. I only have small bottle from the mini-cube but I have a feeling I will "need" a full size :)









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق