ads

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Review


Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place—a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One ‘drink' and skin looks and feels happier, healthier. Oil-free.


Clinique Moisture surge has been my favorite face moisturizer for last 4 years. I have very sensitive skin and I break out so easily from anything so I had to find something that will give me enough hydration but not cause any brake outs. When I bought it the first time my skin was combination and Moisture surge provided just enough moisture for both day and night.

During the time my skin became more and more dehydrated due to harsh Chicago winters, cold weather, wind and indoor heating. I still use Moisture surge in the morning -it's absolutely amazing under the makeup. It absorbs super fast and leaves skin plumped. For night I switched to Clinique Super rescue Antioxidant night moisturizer during spring/summer and Clinique youth surge night during fall/winter.

As Clinique claims it is for all skin types. I can really see it working from dry to oily skin types. Very important is that will not give enough hydration for very dry skin. This gel cream is perfection for someone who has dehydrated skin, needs moisture without heavy feeling on skin.






It has very lightweight gel texture. 
Moisture surge can be simply described as a glass of water for your thirsty skin. It cools skin especially if you keep it in the fridge during summer months. It leaves skin hydrated, plumped and refreshed. It is also very gentle with no fragrance.
It can be also used during the day as moisture boost under or over makeup.
Clinique suggests that it can be also used as 5 minute moisture mask with applying thicker layer.

If you are looking for simple hydration and no SPF and you have normal/combo/oily skin try you might like Moisture surge.

Good thing is that a little goes a long way. Usually one jar lasts me around 4 months.




Clinique moisture surge texture:


Thicker layer applied on skin and gently rubbed:


One minute after the application. It's already absorbed leaving skin hydrated and glowy.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق