ads

LUSH Sweet lips lip scrub review



 For sweet and chocolatey lips 

 Chocoholics, step right up! Sweet Lips is our cocoa and vanilla infused scrub that tastes like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Vanilla extract and jojoba oil keep your lips moist, castor sugar gently exfoliates, and the rich, deep fragrance of cocoa absolute gives this an irresistible touch. This one is so scrumptious that we’ve received many guilty customer confessions of eating the scrub right out of the pot (naughty people!) Chocolate, vanilla and sugar? We can hardly blame them.

Lush chocolate whipstick is one of my all time favorite cosmetic products. I wanted to try lush scrubs too, but somehow I never got myself to buy them until Malo prase convinced me I should give it a try. And she was right I absolutely love it!

Well I love results I get not so much the messy process.

It is a basic sugar scrub mixed with oils to at the same time exfoliate and moisturize your lips. I wish it had more oil since the texture is VERY dry and gritty which I do not mind for exfoliation ,because it does fantastic job, but it is hard to get it out of the jar and on the lips. It falls everywhere, half of it I lost since it went right into my sink. So what I do is I wet my fingers a little bit to make a texture slightly more "creamy". It makes application easier.

Taste is divine! Chocolate and vanilla! Yummy!! How could I say no to that?! It is weird that I even discuss taste when it comes to cosmetic product but this thingy is edible so no worries if some ends up in the mouth.

I have the driest lips ever. I am not kidding. I never met anyone with lips as dry as mine. Does not matter how much water I drink, how much I moisturize my lips. Dry air inside , terrible cold and wind outside don't help either. I exfoliate about once a week and it really helps get rid of the dry flaky skin. Will it permanently help? No.

Packaging is not really hygienic since you have to dip your fingers, but if you have little spatula at home, that could help it stay cleaner.

Honestly, you can make this kind of a scrub at home with some sugar and olive oil, it's as simple. But I like the cute packaging, scent/taste  and it's time saving.

Even though it looks so tiny with maybe once a week exfoliation it could last couple of months.

LUSH products for me are either hit or a terrible miss. I have my staples and I keep buying them for years.






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق