ads

Lancome Vernis In Love Spring 2013 - Peach Melodie 134B


Lancome Vernis in Love Peach Melodie 134B is part of the new Lancome In love spring 2013 collection. It is bright orange-coral that is very eye catching! I can see this as one of the most worn shades for spring and summer. Especially on toes as soon as we get to sandal season! This will look stunning against the tanned skin! Mine for sure now is far from tanned (yes I am ghostly pale) but I still love how it looks.Color is so vibrant. I wanted to show you the color in it's all beauty by taking photos in different lights. Even though it's freezing out it was sunny so I managed to take some photos in direct sunlight too! With this kind of shade I can't wait for summertime!




Formula is not completely opaque but not sheer or jelly. I am wearing two coats of Peach Melodie and one coat of Lancome top coat.


Peach Melodie is part of the Boudoir time range:

 Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.

Direct sunlight:






Indoors with flash (almost looks neon)




Daylight:



I can not wait to try other shades from Spring collection! 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق